- Academy Welcome Video FREE PREVIEW
- Terms, Conditions & Refund
- Navigating Academy from Your Mobile Phone (Video) FREE PREVIEW
- How to Use the Academy for Best Results! Includes Video. FREE PREVIEW
- Your Strength is In Your Routine (Video)
- Checklist for Being an Overcomer in Christ
- Free Trial Bonus -Pure Living Water Healing Meditation (Revised 8-23-2018)
- Free Trial Bonus- Spirit Care Morning & Evening Routine (Revised 8/3/2018)
- Details & Best Practices for Using the Spirit Care Guide
- Watch: How Your Mind Sabotages Your Relationship with God (Video Series)
- Watch: Transforming Your Life with Meditation Webinar
- Watch: Winning the Battle Over Your Mind (7- Part Video Series)
- Scripture Meditation Course Passages
- Introduction & Parts # 1-5
- Videos Part 1 and 2
- Course Introduction
- Week One: Getting Started with Christian Meditation
- Week Two: Relaxation Exercises
- Week Three: Mindfulness
- Week Four: Attention
- Week Five: Focus
- Week Six: Soaking
- Week Seven: Cultivating Love
- Week Eight: Centering
- Course Wrap Up
- Getting Started: Creating a Morning and/or Evening Routine
- 5-Day Spiritual Self Care Challenge with Rhonda (Video Series)
- 10 Day Christian Yoga Challenge for Stress and Anxiety
- Video Lessons by Rhonda
- Recommended Videos (Various Authors)
- 12 Steps Scriptures at a Glance & Guided Meditation Audio
- Scripture Meditation Basics
- Step #1: "I admit I am powerless to live the Christian life in my own power and strength."
- Step #2: "I trust in the power of God's Holy Spirit to bring my life back into balance and wellness."
- Step #3: "I have decided to completely surrender my live over to Jesus Christ."
- Step #4: "I take a complete moral inventory of my life and behavior."
- Step #5: "I confess to God, myself and one other person the specific things I have done wrong."
- Step #6: "I give God permission to remove all thought patterns and behaviors that lead me to sin."
- Step #7: "In faith and humility I ask God to remove my impulse to sin."
- Step #8 and #9: I make a list of all persons I have harmed and am willing to make amends to them all, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Step #10: "Daily I resist the temptation to sin, and if I sin, I immediately confess it to God and make restitution to those affected."
- Step #11: "Daily I seek and submit to GOD's will through prayer, meditation, Bible study, and obedience."
- Step #12: "Having been changed by Christ, I now make myself available to be used by Him in the lives of others."
- Taking it to the Next Level
- The Putting Off Prayer
- How to Do the Welcoming Prayer
- Spiritual Warfare Prayers
- Introduction & Overview
- Inner Healing Part One
- Inner Healing Part Two and Three
- Inner Healing Part Four
- Academy Forum
$77.00 / year